Friday, March 15, 2019

Can Christians do Anything?

Text: Phil 4:13, Phil 4:4-13

  • They are limitations to Phil 4:13.
  • Be careful in taking verses out of content.
  • God does a thing through Christians.
  1. I can Rejoice vs 4
    • Rejoice through trials not only in victory - 1 Tess 5:18
  2. I can Refrain vs 5
  3. I can Request vs 6
    • Anxious or worried for nothing.
    • Do not worry about tomorrow.
    • Do not complain to others just come to God.
  4. I can Rely vs 7
    • We should be dependant on God like a child depends on their parents.
  5. I can Resolve vs 8
    • (things) true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good report.
    • Rom 12:1 (transformation on your thoughts)
  6. I can Replicate vs 9
    • We are not to follow the pastor or the deacon, we are to be like Christ not like them.
  7. I can Regard vs 10
    • Focus on your self be Christ-like.
  8. I can Rest vs 11
    • It is not about the next BIG thing.
    • Being content gives you rest if you have no rest you are not content.
  9. I can relate vs 12
    • Love on the unlovely
    • Be Christ-like to love on the unlovely.
Live your life with Christ living in you . . .

GB
The Campbells

No comments:

Post a Comment