Friday, August 4, 2017

God is S . . .

Who is God . . . S - Saviour, Sabbath, Sacrifice, Salvation, Shield, Son of God, Son of man, Sovereign, Stone, Sustainer, Servant, Sinless, Shepherd, Spirit, Sweetest name I know.


Text: Song

"Come Praise and Glorify" - Galkin Evangelistic Team (Each Day I live) My Favorite Psalms 23, grew with it helps me know I am safe & not to be afraid.
"I have been blessed"- Clark Family (Stand)
"Oh the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus" - Galkin Evangelistic Team (Christ Only Always) The Love                                     of God

  1. Why God is My Son
    • He triumphs gloriously (Ex 15:1)
    • He hath done marvelous things (Ps 98:1)
    • He is with me in the night (Ps 42:8, 77:6)
    • He is my strength and my song (Is 12:2)
    • He hath dealth bountifully with me (Ps 13:6)
    • It is a good thing (Ps 92:1, 147:1)
  2. What My Song is
    • A new song (Ps 33:3)
    • A joyful noise (Ps 66:1)
    • Of His power, mercy, defense, and refuge in my day of trouble (Ps 59:16)
  3. How and Why I Sing my Song
    • With spirit and understanding (I Cor 14:15)
    • To be a witness (Deut 31:19)
    • To praise Him (Ps 28:7, 69:30, 57:7)
    • To rejoice (Ps 71:23)
    • Because of deliverance (II Sam 22:1)
    • Because I'm merry (James 5:13)
    • That I may daily perform my vows (Ps 61:8)
My song should . . .
- Direct my heart toward God
- Be based in the truth of the scriptures
- Maintain godly standard
- Glorify the Lord in melody and words
- Be distinctly different from the world



No comments:

Post a Comment