Sunday, August 20, 2017

My War Binder

What does your War Binder looks like? I focus on prayers, I have a 31 day plan for prayers, I have a focus page, and also I write down my prayers. So I can look back and see what the Lord has done for me.

  • Don't forget who the real enemy is. . . The Devil
  • In whom your hope lies. . .  God
  • What your real need & Dependencies are. . . 
  • The record of how God responds. . . My War Binder

Ephesians 6:11-12King James Version (KJV)

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
We need the strategy against:
  1. Your Passion-Eph 6:10-20
  2. Your Focus-2 Cor 11:14
  3. Your Identity-Eph 1:17-19
  4. Your Family-Gen 3:1-7
  5. Your Confidence-Rev 12:10
  6. Your Calling-Jos 14:8
  7. Your Purity-Isa 59:1-2
  8. Your rest and contentment-Det 5:15
  9. Your Heart-Heb 12:15
  10. Your Relationship-1 Tim 2:8

You can find this information and more in The Fervent by Priscilla Shirer.




No comments:

Post a Comment